Experience Counts. . .
Attorney Tremblay has more than 30 years of experience in criminal law. He regularly appears in the local District Courts in Marlboro and the surrounding area, as well as the Superior Courts in Middlesex and Worcester counties. In addition to being a former police officer, he served as a criminal prosecutor with the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, served with the Criminal Law Division of the U.S. Army JAG Corps., and was a Public Defender in the Marlborough District and Middlesex Superior Courts for many years.
Attorney Tremblay is well versed in misdemeanor and felony criminal matters, and his resume boasts a lengthy record of jury trial and appellate experience. Call today if you are facing criminal prosecution, including:
- OUI / DUI / DWI / Drunk Driving
- Burglary, breaking and entering, robbery
- Drug Possession
- Assault and Battery / Domestic Abuse
- Probation Violation Hearings
- Restraining Orders; Violations
- Sex Offenses
- Firearms Offenses
- Fraud cases, including credit card, larceny, embezzlement, employee theft, check, identity theft, forgery